- Plant in spring after the last spring frost or in fall before the first fall frost.
- Plant before the heat of summer arrives.
- Hydrangeas will thrive in fertile, well-draining soils that receive plenty of moisture.
- Some sun in the morning, with some afternoon shade to protect from the hot midday sun is ideal.
- It’s best to water in the morning to prepare hydrangeas for the the heat of the day and to avoid disease.
- Water at least 3 times a week making sure to saturate the root area.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device